We are witnessing a paradigm shift for offline to online shopping. With consumer demand and convenience, companies are focusing to provide niche ecommerce platform for marketing ad selling perspective. Before going for an Ecommerce Application Development and Custom Software Application, we may find alternative and substitute options for marketing and selling products “Online”.
Following things should be considered before going launching Ecommerce:-
1. Ecommerce for Name Sake: You can invest and just for name sake you want to launch the Ecommerce Website will not help you that much, rather, if not updated regularly, and poor website aesthetics may give negative impact on market!!
2. Selective Products and Services: There is no harm in having Ecommerce Platform to start with rare business leads that can come online. You need to figure out what Products and Services you are sure to deliver. A Dynamic Ecommerce Website with intelligent business rules is much better option to maintain inventory and represent exact availability of Products.
3. Service Provider V/s Product Manufacturer: No matter what product business you do, there are Ecommerce applications and portal for everything now. But you need to figure out if you provide both Services and Product, how to manage in admin panel. An experienced professional is must for conceptualizing and developing the same to manage all the sales activities hassle free.
4. Affiliate marketing: If your business is very small and don’t want to bear website development and maintenance cost, you may feature your products on affiliate marketing website. Naaptol.com, ebay.in and Junglee.com are such websites that provides you a platform that showcase and sell your product.
5. B2B Ecommerce transactions: Third Party Payment Gateway charges some percentage of transaction as transactional fee. One needs to adjust pricing and margins accordingly before depicting on website. B2B Sellers should provide Ecommerce Section in website for Bulk order as per business needs.
Binary Semantics Limited is an offshore development and a software services company incorporated in New Delhi. We have been providing Application Development & Management Services, e-commerce solutions
, Digital Content Solution, BPO and Professional Consulting services in the North American market since 1996.
We have been delivering services ranging from maintenance of existing applications to full life-cycle ecommerce web development of enterprise-wide business applications to the satisfaction of our customers competitively. Our proven and customizable Global Delivery Framework- Offshoring™ and ISO 9001:2008 certified processes ensure consistency and high quality of deliverables.
Post a Comment